Monday, March 5, 2012

Way to go Steve on receiving this positive feedback and recommendation from the author of this review!

"I ended up at Huffines due to another dealership not taking the time to return my emails or calls on a car inquiry. The Huffines McKinney location had a car I was interested in and I decided to just "pop-in" and check it out. It was close to closing so I assumed I would either get blown off or dealt with quickly so they could shut down. Boy was I wrong - it didn't take long to be greeted by Steve Robertson in the parking lot and he could't have been nicer or more patient. This is my first Kia so I had a lot of questions about the car and the company. Steve answered them all and then offered a test drive knowing I was just "looking." At no point in our encounter did I get any classic slick "car guy" lines and Steve made it feel very personable. I told him exactly what I wanted, how I like to purchase, and what would make or break the deal. Steve went down my list one by one, we addressed each issue and 24hrs later we had a new car. The negotiations were very much a negotiation and at no point did it feel one sided. And to Huffines credit I never once got the entourage of Sales Managers coming through the office. I met with Steve and dealt with Steve to the final handshake. I appreciated the no-hassle approach and for also being treated like an educated buyer. Thanks again Steve - you will definitely be recommended!

I would also like to thank the Huffines McKinney Kia dealership as well. We had to go back up a few times just to sum up some paperwork and take care of a little tweak to the car. I was up there several times when Steve was out and each person I dealt with was friendly, courteous and never once seemed bothered to have to deal with another Sales Reps customer.

If you want a Kia - then go see Steve - you won't regret it!!"-edkia

 

Logo

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment