Monday, June 4, 2018

Best Kia dealership I have ever been to!!!!! Well worth the two and a half hour drive

. The local dealership did not want to work with me so I went & spoke to a sales guy at Huffines Kia in McKinney. They took very good care of me and a wonderful lady in the finance department even gave me tips to get some money back from this local dealership here. One of the best experiences of my Car buying life!!! Everyone I spoke to were honest and they took care of me. That is so hard to find now days. So thank you guys for taking great care of me. I will tell everyone to pass by the dealerships in Dallas or wherever, especially in Longview & the Tyler area, and drive to McKinney, Texas for a great deal and for a super great car buying experience. Thanks again! - David #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment