Friday, June 7, 2019

My daughter and I went to Huffines Kia in McKinney, TX to look for a car for her in the Pre-owned section

. We were greeted by a very pleasant salesman named Anthony. He was extremely patient with us and answered all of our questions. Anthony even took the time to school my daughter about car buying and how important it is to have excellent credit. Anthony also went with us to test drive the vehicle that my daughter later purchased. We were so impressed with Anthony. He was honest and open with us and did everything in his power to make our car buying experience both enjoyable and stress-free. I would highly recommend Anthony to all of my family and friends. He did a phenomenal job and he went out of his way to make my daughter feel comfortable in her car purchase. Anthony clearly demonstrated his genuine commitment to helping customers like us find satisfaction in knowing that we made the right decision when we walked into Huffines and had the pleasure of buying a vehicle from Anthony. Thank you, Anthony. Job well done!!! - Phyllis W. #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment