Monday, July 1, 2019

I left another dealership unsatisfied and went to Huffines Kia in McKinney

. We were greeted by Monica. I wanted to trade in my 2015 Sorento for a 2019. She did an exceptional job finding exactly what I wanted, giving me multiple options to choose from. I was really impressed by her knowledge and enthusiasm to help me. It wasn't a "sales job". It was like talking to a friend, she cared about helping me. Also, she presented me, on paper, a listing of all the costs involved on the various cars I was thinking about. That was honest and upfront! No hidden costs, and I could ask questions. I've never had another dealership show that to me before. The entire experience with Monica and Huffines was exceptional. I would highly recommend going to Huffines and working with Monica to find your next car. Of course, I drove out getting just what I was looking for! Thank You Monica! - Sally H. #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment