Monday, August 26, 2019

Today I am the owner of a brand new 2020 Kia Soul Turbo

. I came in after an unfortunate need for a vehicle since my last one was a total loss due to an accident. I was really worried about how I was going to replace my last vehicle for something affordable. I first test drove a an Optima and was really looking into it, but sadly it was out of my price range. Then I found the Soul. After a second test drive I knew immediately that this was the car for me. It had the room and comfort I desired, and I loved the new look of the model. It rode like a champ and I was thoroughly impressed! Kia has come a long way in the quality and look of its vehicles and I am proud to say I drive one. I was also very happy with the service I received with the staff. John, our salesman, was more than happy to accommodate our questions and inquiries on our decision making. No pushy tactics, no shady tricks, just true compassion for his potential buyers. Not once did he try to up sell us or divert our attention to anything out of our range. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thank you Kia and thank you John for obtaining another satisfied customer. We really appreciate your hard work and compassion. - Joe Vasquez #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment