Monday, May 13, 2019

I purchased a vehicle and had the pleasure of working with Kevin Woessner

. I have purchased several vehicles and this was by far my best experience. He asked me what I wanted and made sure I left with exactly what I requested. He explained the full process up front and told me exactly what would be needed to fly right through the process. He provided excellent customer service and even offered me pizza, coffee and drinks while I waited. This is my 3rd Kia and I can't see myself going anywhere other than Huffines Kia in McKinney. Everyone there is super friendly, from the receptionists to the salesmen, to the managers. Excellent Job Huffines McKinney, see you all when it is time to service my vehicle. - Tanisha B. #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment