Friday, May 31, 2019

I traded in my Sorento for the new Telluride

. Kevin Woessner was very helpful in getting me into my new car. This is my 3rd transaction with Huffines Kia McKinney. They are wonderful!! Can't say enough good things about them. I have been a customer of Huffines Kia McKinney since 2011. Purchased 2 cars and use their service department for all my maintenance. I live in west Plano but it is well worth the drive to get the service they consistently provide. Very professional and courteous. I recently bought a 2017 Sorento and couldn't be happier. I went in to get my 2012 Sorento serviced and before I knew it I was in the showroom inquiring about the new models. Tom Eppler was my salesman and was wonderful through the entire process. Not pushy at all, in fact was very patient and helpful. He made the entire experience that much better. Between him and the manager, they worked diligently to get me the color I wanted as they didn't have it in stock. Wanting to ensure the car was exactly what I wanted, and they didn't disappoint. I sing the praises of this dealership as I've experienced none like it....and I love my car!!! :) - Kristel P. #HappyCustomers #HuffinesHasIt

No comments:

Post a Comment